GathererLite is an addon for herbalists and miners in World of Warcraft. It's main purpose is to track the plants, deposits and treasure locations on your map. The addon does not track like a tracking ability does, rather it "remembers" where you have found various items in the past. It does this whenever you gather (perform herbalism, mining or opening) on an item, and records the specific map location in its history. This addon is made for World of Warcraft:Classic
- Minor translation bugs fixed
- Nodes can now have multiple ID's
- Now shows the chance on getting a level when gathering on node tooltips
- More optimizations on the worldmap now not rendering nodes that should not be visible.
- Updated wowhead database
- Removed and/or modified code that wasnt beeing used.
- Added toggle all to the tracker settings
Use /gather or /gatherlite when using these commands
Command | Arguments | description ---:| --- | ---| debugging | | Toggle debugging mode on or off Usage example /gatherlite debugging
Extract the data to your "World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns" directory so that the "GathererLite" directory is a subdirectory of the "AddOns" directory.
GatherLite is an open source project, and is built upon support of the community.
Issue Tracking: [https://github.com/wuild/gatherlite/issues]