- Updated for WoW 3.1
- Added an option to show local time, realm time, or both in the display.
- You should now be able to choose the colour of the text displayed in FuBar (default is white, text in the tooltip remains yellow).
- Restructured the tooltip slightly. Today's date is now shown at the top, with local and server times underneath.
- Removed unused libraries to shrink download file size.
- Added an icon (can be disabled).
- Added hints to the tooltip.
- Shift-clicking the plugin should now toggle GroupCalender if it is installed, or Blizzard's Calendar if not.
- Bugfixes. Coding in the middle of the night is bad, m'kay?
- Having the "Show Coloured Text" option enabled should now make the text white instead of FuBar's default yellow.
- Updated .toc for Patch 3.0.2.
- Added Server Time display. Game Time can now be found in the tooltip.
- Added options to show seconds and show 12hr format.
- Shift-clicking the plugin will now toggle Blizzard's Calendar.
- Right-clicking the plugin will show uClock's options frame.
- Initial public release.