Enhanced World Map for WoW Classic
Simple addon for WoW Classic that makes the WorldMap a little easier to work with, and adds some quality of life features. It has no user configurable settings, and probably never will have. Simple, subtle, super effective and works straight out of the box.
- Shrinks the world map down to a manageable size.
- Prevents the world map from blocking out the world visually.
- Prevents the world map from blocking user movement and input when map is visible.
- Makes the map slightly transparent when the player is moving, to easier spot mobs and hostile players.
- Shows player- and mouse cursor coordinates.
- Shows zone quest levels.
- Shows zone factions.
- Allows mouse wheel zooming.
- Disables Fog of War, giving you the ability to see the unexplored areas of the map. (optional)
- GitHub: github.com/sponsors/goldpawsstuff
- Patreon: patreon.com/goldpawsstuff
- Ko-fi: ko-fi.com/GoldpawsStuff
- BuyMeACoffee: buymeacoffee.com/goldpawsstuff
- Liberapay: liberapay.com/goldpawsstuff
- Paypal: paypal.me/goldpawsstuff