EMA is a addon that was based on my own work put into Jamba-EE
Support me at:
Have a bug?? Report here:
Now about the addon:
EMA is an Addon for multiboxers.
It has the following features:
- Add all your characters Into a driven rich List With support for Mutiple Team Lines
- A offline system that will automatic offline characters your not player anymore
- Display health, Power, Class Power (combo Points) and experience bars (inc artifact power) of team members even when they are not in the same party.
- Create a complete party from among all your characters with just a few clicks. and even Invite Multiple Groups of 5 man party/raids
- Quest selection, accepting, abandoning, completion and watching on one character are mirrored by your other characters.
- Automatically accept quests and escort quests. Automatically complete quests with no choice of rewards or Same Rewards. (same Class)
- A really helpful GUI to Show what quests what chars are on and what they have done very helpful to know what is getting done and when.
- Right click to untrack on all of the team! or share a quest and or abandoned Quests
- Option to automatically follow after combat.
- Ability to warn master character in a variety of ways if a minion stops following.
- Commands available to strobe the follow command every second (great for boxing melee characters where combat breaks follow).
- Whispers to slave characters can be forward to the master character as well as master replies.
- Can direct replies from slaves to a particular character from the master character (/w myslave @myslavetarget hello there)
- Slave characters automatically take the same flight as the master character.
- EMA: Auto Loot helps with a Blizzard AutoLoot where sometimes items get suck! (quest items)
- Mount Uses the same Mount as any team Member
- Automatically sell by quality and Llvl.
- Automatically sell Items in a list!
- Automatically purchase items from merchants/Merchants! and by EMA: Tags
- Automatically repair at a merchant (optionally using guild funds).
- Back List to not sell Items
- Automatically deny duels, deny guild invitations, and accept resurrection requests + Only Team Members!
- Automatically accept summon requests.
- Warn the Team when health, mana, Durability fall below a certain percentage.
- Warn When a Team Members runs out of Bag Space
- Configure EMA options for all characters from just one character.
- Messages to master character can be sent to various places (guild, guild officer, private channel, default chat, etc).
- Communications Can Be used as Automatic Or Guild (faster)