Edit Mode Features
Adds a few features missing from Edit Mode:
- Snap to grid.
- UI showing exact coordinates for more precision in moving aligning elements.
- Link elements so that moving one element also moves the linked element.
- Selection Dropdown to select a specific element.
Adds a few missing elements to Edit Mode:
- Durability Doll (Move, Scale, Keep Hidden)
- Status Tracking Bar (Exp/Honor/Rep/Azerite bars) (Move and Scale)
- Micro Button and Bags Bar (Move, Scale, Flip Horizontally and/or Vertically)
Adds a few features to existing elements in Edit Mode:
- Flip the direction action bars build in horizontal and/or vertical directions.
- Hide the Button Borders.
- Set an anchor corner that will make changes in the number of stances to grow from/shrink to the anchor point.
- Always Keep Hidden.
- Entering Edit Mode causes taint that will eventually make the action bars stop working. Reloading after exiting will fix this. A popup will appear when closing Edit Mode to assist in this.
- Scaling the added elements does not update the positions properly which can cause the element to jump a little distance when using the precision movement tools or exiting edit mode. Updating the position in any method with save the updated position values.