Uploaded by GoldpawTheGreat
Uploaded Feb 21, 2017
Game Version 7.1.5
Size 45.50 MB
Supported WoW Versions
DiabolicUI Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Added custom scaling options.
- Added PvP Capture Bars.
- Added WorldState info (Battleground scores, World PvP score, dungeon waves, etc) to the minimap.
- Added a new point based resource system for all classes using such. This also fixes the Rogue combo point bugs.
- Side actionbars have changed layout and position, and won't interfere with the quest tracker anymore.
- The custom DiabolicUI font objects will now change to region specific versions of the Google Noto font for zhCN, zhTW and koKR realms.
- The default scaling of DiabolicUI will now better fit most screen resolutions.
- The target NamePlate (Legion only) will now be kept below the target unitframe and above the bottom actionbars.
- Mirror timers (breath, fatigue, etc) now has a dark background and a spark, and looks more like the castbars and unitframes.
- Temporarily disabled the combo point display for Rogues in MoP and above, since this turned out to be bugged.
- Fixed a bug in the QuestTracker that would lock the WorldMapFrame to the current zone
- Added Noto fonts for zhCN, zhTW and koKR regions.
- Added a custom and for the time being completely automatic quest tracker. No support for achievements yet, but it's coming!
- Added a new large, square semi-transparent Minimap in true Diablo III style.
- Added text based LFG/PvP/GroupFinder elements to the Minimap.
- Added information about group/solo status, dungeon size or territory PvP status (Contested, Alliance, Horde, Sanctuary etc) to the Minimap.
- Added information about a player's average item level, gear and specialization to the tooltip when holding down the Shift key.
- Added NamePlates. They currently only displays health and level, but more will be added.
- Added buffs and debuffs to the Target frame.
- Added Player buffs and debuffs, placed above the action bars.
- Added health values to the unit tooltip health bar.
- Added spell name and cast timer to the Target cast bar.
- Added cast timer to the Player cast bar.
- Added subtle background shades to the target, tot, focus and pet unitframes, to make them easier to see on both light and dark backgrounds.
- Added subtle background shades to the player castbar and also the warning and objective texts to make them too stand more out when visible.
- Added UI sounds when clicking the chat- and menu buttons in the corners.
- Added UI sounds when showing or hiding action bars.
- Added UI sounds when targeting something and canceling your target.
- Added more methods to our custom Orb- and StatusBar UI widgets.
- Health values are visible at all times on the Target Frame now, making it far easier to decide what kind of mob or opponent you are currently facing.
- Health and power values above the Player orbs are now both visible in combat and on mouseover, so you more easily can track your own resources.
- Added a descriptive text (Health, Rage, Mana, etc) to the Player orbs which will be visible on mouseover.
- Power bars on the target frame will now remain visible even when empty if the target is a player.
- Red warnings and yellow quest objective updates are now displayed more centered, closer to the character.
- Minimap rotation is now forcefully turned off, as rotation is incompatible with a square Minimap.
- The Game Menu (Esc) centers itself vertically upon display now (if out of combat), making it centered regardless of number of buttons or game client version.
- The player health orb is now colored by your current character class.
- The player power orb is now split in two for classes and specs that currently have mana in addition to another primary resource.
- Changed, corrected and upgraded a lot of the class- and power colors, both the single bar colors and the multi layered orb colors.
- Changed the git folder structure to treat the root folder as the main addon folder.
- Changed from the DejaVu font family to Noto, as Noto has variations with support for all WoW's client locales.
- Split the static module setups and default user settings into separate folders, to make the addon easier to understand for other developers and enthusiasts.
- Did a lot of performance tweaks both to the core engine and the modules.
- Fixed a bug where the chat bubbles sometimes would bug out if other addons had added child frames to the WorldFrame.
- The XP bar now properly hides when entering player frame vehicles like the chairs at the Pilgrim's Bounty tables.
- Actionbuttons should now properly reflect if the target of the action is out of range.
- Actionbutton icons are now colored by priority: unusable > out of range > usable > not enough mana > unusable for other reasons.
- Fixed a bug in the core Engine that would prevent modules from getting ADDON_LOADED events.
- Removed the old, round temporary Minimap that pretty much was just a slightly reskinned version of the Minimap from Goldpaw's UI.
- Removed the Blizzard Order Hall bar (Legion). A custom one will be added later.
- Removed the Blizzard Objectives Tracker (Legion). Our own objective tracker replaces this.
- Removed the Blizzard quest and achievement tracker (pre Legion). Our own objective tracker replaces this.
- Removed the Blizzard player buff and debuff displays, as these now are replaced by our new aura display near the action bars.
- Removed a lot of entries from the Blizzard Interface Options menu which either were replaced by our own, or made no sense in this UI.
- Removed the micro menu's shop button for game clients older than Legion, since they don't really have an in-game shop anyway.
- Removed the micro menu's help button since it's available from the game menu in Legion, and a pointless button in older game clients.
- Added zhTW locale by 公孟一文.
- Fixed number abbreviations on the XP bar for zhCN clients.
- Added zhCN entry for the stance button tooltip text.
- Updated combo points for Rogues in Legion.
- Fixed some scaling issues in the custom popups.
- Fixed a problem related to figuring out the graphics resolution when UI scaling was enabled in Legion.
- Garrison Minimap button is back.
- Added the stance bar button's tooltip text to the enUS locale.
- Added better number abbreviations for zhCN clients.
- Added zhCN localization by 公孟一文.
- Fixed the mirrortimers and timertrackers. turns out blizzard had changed the names and keys of some of the textures.
- Fixed a tooltip bug when hovering over the stance button.
- Attempted to fix a bug that would occur when other addons used blizzard's TimerTracker system.
- Fixed a tooltip incompatibility with the addon SavedInstances.
- Fixed some problems with the locale handler that would prevent other locales than enUS from functioning.
- Fixed the "big bar in the middle of the screen" bug.
- Fixed an issue that would display a number instead of the red error messages on-screen.
- Fixed the zone ability button.
- Bumped interface version to 7.0.3.
- Fixed a localization bug that would cause pre-Cata clients to malfunction if the UI scale was "incorrect".
- Added a popup to request whether or not you prefer to have the main chat window automatically sized and positioned.
- Added the chat commands "/diabolic autoscale", "/diabolic autoposition" and "/diabolic resetsetup".
- Toned down the glare on the minimap overlay texture.
- Added frequent updates for unitframes whose unit didn't fire in events, such as ToT.
- Fixed a weird bug that sometimes would occur in the unitframe threat element.
- Removed some debug output from the actionbar module that would show up at the start of pet battles
- Removed the annoying green paw texture that would appear on pet battle chat output frames
- Added stack size / spell charges to the actionbuttons.
- Added more updates to ToT unit names.
- Moved the player's alternate power down, as it often was in the way of the target frame (for example when the blood moon event was active).
- Fixed action keybind in pet battles.
- Trying to work around a nil bug in the chat window module related to the chat icons. Unable to reproduce it so far, though.
- Added combopoints and anticipation.
- Doubled the brightness of the threat texture.
- Removed the autominimizing of the quest tracker in combat, as this was causing a taint if the user moved from one subzone to another while having quest objectives visible on the WorldMap and opening it. Now THAT took some time to figure out!
- Added threat coloring for all existing units with the exception of the player (that's coming later!).
- Moved the durability frame, ghost release frame and vehicle seat indicators.
- Fixed issues that prevented new buttons in the stance bar from being clicked when learning new forms or changing talent specialization.
- Updated the Warrior action paging, which seems to have been wrong. New abilities will properly appear on the action bar after this change.
- Fixed a typo that caused the UI not to load.
- Added some temporary statusbar texts for the targetframe and player orbs.
- Restyled and repositioned the ExtraActionButton1 and the Draenor Zone ability button.
- Stance (and other) buttons should now properly get a gold border to indicate when they are checked.
- Fixed an issue that would produce a bug if more than one mirrortimer (breath, fatigue, etc) was visible on-screen at once. Also adjusted the coloring to be darker and easier to see.
- Moved the mirrortimer (breath, fatigue, feign death etc) slightly downwards, to make room for the upcoming targetframe auras.
- Moved the warning text ("You can't do that yet" etc) slightly down, to not be in the way of the mirror timer or the target frame.
- Slightly lowered the padding between the buttons on the side bars, pet bar and stance bar.
- Fixed a problem with the actionbutton overlay glows.
- Added a stance bar...'ish.
- Fixed a bug in the tracker module that would sometimes taint the worldmap's POI buttons if the worldmap was opened during combat.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the focus frame powerbar to become stupid long instead of disappearing.
- Added MoveAnything's game menu button to our styled game menu. I highly recommend NOT using MoveAnything, though, as it causes taint and breaks UI and game functionality.
- Fixed an issue in Legion/WoD where the focus frame wouldn't reposition itself when the pet frame was shown.
- Fixed an issue in Legion where the castbar texture would be pure green, instead of light transparent white.
- Added ToT and Focus unitframes.
- Chat should be visible for 15 seconds before fading, up from 5.
- Fixed some issues with the unitframe castbars where they sometime wouldn't update properly.
- Fixed a framelevel issue with the unitframe castbars that would render them above their border.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes would occur with female unitframe portraits.
- Fixed an issue where the chat window module would disable itself if Prat-3.0 was in the addon list, even if it wasn't enabled.
- Added a pet action bar.
- Adjusted how the side bars resize and move themselves.
- Made the actionbar menu's backdrop darker, to make it less confusing when shown over an open quest tracker.
- All unitframe elements (like the portraits) should now be updated also when first shown.
- Fixed a bug that would make it impossible to dismiss or rename a pet through its unitframe after a /reload.
- Added the XP bar.
- Added some methods to the custom StatusBar object to accomodate the new XP bar.
- Changed the shadow on the chat font to match the UIs general light direction.
- Removed some debugging output that would appear when clicking on the chat button with the mouse.
- The FriendsMicroButton is now forcefully hidden.
- Updated the readme file.
- Chat module disabled if Prat-3.0 is loaded.
- Reverted the build number used to recognize the Legion expansion to a lower value.
- Fixed an issue where the chat button would sometimes become disabled after the input box was automatically hidden in classic style mode.
- The "canexitvehicle" macro option doesn't exist before MoP.
- Settings should now save properly between sessions for all clients.
- Removed flash animations from chat bubbles, as this was causing client crashes for some users.
- Initial commit.