DHUD for 10.0 and Classic/WotLK will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
DHUD for 10.0 and Classic/WotLK
DHUD is a highly configurable and customizable HUD addon in the spirit of DHUD, MetaHUD, and others designed to keep your focus in the center of the screen where your character is.
What it is
Player and target health and mana bars, casting bars, pet health, and mana bars, druid mana bar in forms, bars with alternative power, spell circles with short player auras, target self auras and cooldowns, extensive target info, and much more.
Short feature list
- Health Bars are able to display shields, heal absorption and incoming heal effects.
- Class-specific tracking such as combo point counters, druid mana trackers, Eclipse bar, Holy Power monitoring, warlock alternative resources tracking, and more
- Lots of DogTag-supported strings for extreme customizability (strings are parsed only once so it won't take much CPU time)
- Alpha settings for in combat, target selected, etc.
- Fully customizable bars and counters capable of tracking buff/debuff applications on any unit, spell/ability cooldowns, and the health/mana of any unit you specify.
- Highly configurable (can totally re-arrange all bars, change text display, etc.)
- WoW Vanilla Classic Servers are supported by the latest version.
- /dhud - opens the configuration UI to tweak any setting
- /dhud settings <settingName> = <settingValue> - to change setting using command line
- Added support for WoW Vanilla Classic Servers.
- Addon code has been rewritten and uses OOP design. Cpu and memory consumption is reduced
- Code is documented and easily readable.
- Added new features:
- Health bars are now able to display shields, incoming heal and absorbed heal.
- Numbers are now truncated if enabled in settings
- Cooldowns can be shown like it's done with auras
- Auras whitelists, blacklists, and priority lists
- DHUD Settings addon is also rewritten to support new code
- And more
If you want to support the addon development tell about it to your friends, the more users will use it - the better. I will update it more regularly as it becomes easier for me to maintain addon after full rewrite.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: AddOn DHUD attempted to call a protected function (CompactRaidFrame...) during combat lockdown.
- A: DHUD addon doesn't call any protected functions. Blizzard code can taint itself even without any addons loaded. Good article on this topic: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933303515
- Q: AddOn Displays enemy unit names as "????????" on Russian client
- A: You need to put Russian version of fonts "FRIZQT__.TTF"/"MORPHEUS.TTF"/"SKURRI.TTF" to "World of Warcraft\_retail_\Fonts". You can download them from my OneDrive backup: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj0eGMJS2HNckaYaekibBLpzii05pA or find them yourself.