Version for Battle for Azeroth Alpha:
Most powerful, reliable, handsome, damage meter for World of Warcraft.
You may support Details! development with:
Options panel with clear navigation, open and close windows at a glance, bookmark favorite displays.
Consistency on real-time combat log reading, damage and healing are always accurate with ranking web sites such as warcraftlogs.
Low CPU Consumption
On raid encounters, you may feel a framerate gain on intense fights specially during bloodlust/heroism time.
- Programmable Custom Displays: build your own display using the Details! API.
- Raid Tools: a set of small tools to help on the day-by-day raiding.
- Weakaura Creator: create an weakaura with a few clicks.
- Guild Ranking: store the damage and heal from guild runs, build lists of top DPS on each boss.
- Talents and Item Level Tracker: see which talents raid members are using and what is their item level.
- Encounter Details: a summary about the current encounter.
- Chart Viewer: show graphics on damage and healing.
- Advanced Death Logs: show death logs on a bigger window and record death statistics.
- Time Line: show debuffs and cooldowns usage by time.