James Whitehead II <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2011-04-14 10:33:55 +0100
James Whitehead II:
- Scan registered frames when mouseover appears
- Use 'secure' registration for RegisterFrame
- Move table creation before any script running
- Attempt to fix the dangling bindings issue
If the player is over a frame that has key bindings active and that
frame is hidden or obscured then those bindings will remain active until
another Clique-enabled frame is moused over. This fix uses the attribute
driver template to clear this dangling button when the player no longer
has a 'mouseover' unit.
This change could potentially cause problems for small corner cases
where non-unit-frames are enabled for Clique casting, but I do not
currently know of any uses where this is the case.
- Add ruRU localization thanks to StingerSoft