James Whitehead II:
- Fix some issues with registering group-header-based frames
This should fix the reported issues with 'AnyUp' and 'AnyDown'
registration not happening properly on those frames.
- Convert strings to frames
- Try to run RegisterForCLicks on all frames during a full update
- Fix modified special keys, like dash and backslash
- Revert "Bind spells by spell id, see if this resolves the Blizzard issues"
This reverts commit 8ff7cf608b83438e06c409b50c594105e7022755.
- Allow 'Backslash' to be used as a binding key
- Fix enemy/friend bindings when used with default/hovercast.
Thanks to JTrent82 for the thorough bug report that helped me track this
- Add friend/enemy attributes to remote snippet as well
- Bind spells by spell id, see if this resolves the Blizzard issues
- Update localization (added zhCN and zhTW)