James Whitehead II <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2010-09-21 11:08:56 +0100
Convert "r130-release" to proper git tag.
James Whitehead II:
- Tagging r130-release
- Fix the sorting of higher button options
- Added support for Steelseries MMO Gaming Mouse, with a few caveats and setup requirements:
* You must open the Steelseries mouse configuration screen and set each button (except Left/Right/Middle/Button4/Button5) to "Disable/Clear". This ensures they don't try to send WoW commands, which it does by sending keyboard keys (like M to open the map).
* You should disable "Enable in-game mode".
* In-game you must open interface options, and go to the mouse configuration tab. There you need to select "Detect WoW Mouse". If it doesn't work, you'll need to play with things a bit.
Then you should be able to use the mouse natively, taking advantage of all buttons in Clique and WoW in general (as buttons, not as keys).
- Added support for extra mouse buttons