James Whitehead II <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2010-09-21 11:08:56 +0100
Convert "Clique-2.2.0" to proper git tag.
James Whitehead II:
- Tagging Clique 2.2.0 release
- * Updated to Dongle-0.3.1-Alpha
- * Resolved another outstanding issue with out-of-combat clicks
- * Updated to Dongle-0.3.0-Alpha
- Clique: * Change API to reflect changes to Dongle
- * Resolved some outstanding issues with click priority, required signifgant changes * Out-of-combat clicks should now have the highest priority, followed by harm/help, followed by default * Resolved an issue with "Click Button" * Identified an issue with the left click binding not working across reloads on the default blizzard raid frames. Do not have a fix for this yet, waiting on Blizzard * Fixed an issue where the blacklist was not properly being applied. Blacklisted frames will no longer have attributes applied to them.
- Clique: * Fixed icon issues, all non-set icons should now properly use the questionmark * Added custom radio buttons, courtesy Beladona
- Clique: * Moved some localisation around * Added an edit box for macrotext when making a custom macro * Removed outdated Print() function * Added a "menu" action which will show the unit menu, if stored in the frame.menu variable