6.3.1 - 06/22/2015 minor update for new TOC 60200
6.3.0 - 05/26/2015 Forces Database purge on first start.
- fixes issue on mouse-over/ targeting of opposing faction player who is high enough to not display actual character level
- the above error would cause uploaded data to not get included into the www.warcraftrealm.com historical database.
- reinstates minimal itIT and esES translations.. no one has helped by adding translations via the Curseforge Localization tool.
6.2.2-WoD6.1 - 03/11/2015
- minor fix to fix the last fix..sigh
- removed unwanted debug prints
- reworked Version checking to only force data purges on V.v changes and not V.v.v version patches
6.2.1-WoD6.1 - 03/09/2015
- minor fix to re-enable hiding of CensusPlus interface when entering Pet Battle
V6.2.0_WoD6.1 - 02/24/2015
- TOC version update, no other changes available at this time.
6.2.0.c - 02/01/2015
- updated libwho-20.0 and some frFR and zhCN translations
6.2.0.c - 11/1/2014
- re-identified new Oceanic realm server ID's .. local database no longer purged when moving from US to Oceanic realms
- fixed tooltip for STOP button
- no new translations ready for deployment... we still need help with translations.
6.2.0.b - 10/27/2014 - tested on 6.0.3 beta as functional
- Localization variables modified to work with Localization tool at Curseforge.
- LibWho updated to current release and implementation fixed
- Translators have worked on the following frFR, deDE, ptBR, ruRU
- minimal to no support for esES, esMX, koKR, zhCN, and zhTW until people step up to do translations and reviews.
=== reminder www.warcraftrealms.com can only accept data in UTF-8 character set.
=== this means Russian, Korean, Chinese & Taiwan data can not be accepted at this time.
6.2.0 - 10/20/2014
CensusPlus zip now contains two addon directories that need to be copied into your /Interface/addons folder
Be sure to delete first any pre-existing folder and files as new and renamed files are being used.
[CensusPlus] is the main folder for CensusPlus
[ImprovedOptionsFrame] is an optional but highly recommended as it allows you to resize and move the Blizzard Options panel.
Unzip the files into your %World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns directory.
- valid for players using Blizzard's US, EU and TW data centers...
Korea and China realms are not currently identified well enough to allow CensusPlus to run.
- addon graphics completely overhauled.. now allows variable transparency of the addon panels in game.
- addon options integrated into standard Blizzard options panel.. with major changes in options
- mouseover tool tips for every option
- you can now set account wide settings for the addon
- you can now set character by character overrides from the account wide settings
- chat window command line settings have been demoted to immediate and very temporary option changes that go away on logout or modification via options panel.
- if you get confused by all the option variations there is a check box at the bottom of the options panel to turn on VERY chatty display of what options are currently valid.
- three levels of information display normal, verbose and a new stealth mode that suppresses nearly every chat window display
- census button animation - gives quick glance status of active census snapshots.
- improved auto-start and delayed-auto census control - 2 part control enable the check box THEN set your time delay,
auto-start activated when time setting is between 5-15 minutes
delayed-start for time setting between 16-29 minutes
- option of 4 different end of census audio notices. none, sound 1, sound 2, sound 3 - 2 part control enable the check box THEN select your sound file number.
- single default sound file is provided for all 3 slots, user can create their own unique sound snippets.
Note: blizzard allows playing of .mp3 and .ogg sound file types.
I recommend the free audio program Audacity available at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
(remember to obey any copyright rules of your country if using and sharing snippets from copyrighted works)
- Localization... all (I hope) text strings are now modifiable via Localization files.
Note: due to the major change in Localization most older translations are invalid.
Help has been and continues to be requested in supplying translations via curse.com's addon author support site curseforge.com
If you can help translate or verify(review) translations please go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/census-plus/localization/
Display of guilds across the Connected realm set doesn't work at this time.
CensusPlus is a heavy user of Blizzards /who facility.
We use the LibWho-2.0 library to insure fair usage sharing among any addons using the LibWho library with manual who requests having priority to the queue.
Acceptance of uploaded data from previous CensusPlus 6.2.2 will cease one after 6.3.0 goes live at Curse.com.