Cell is a nice raid frame addon inspired by several great addons, such as CompactRaid, Grid2, Aptechka and VuhDo.
With a more human-friendly interface, Cell can provide a better user experience, better than ever.
Hope you enjoy.
- Layouts: auto switch for party, raid, battleground and roles.
- Customizable Appearance: textures, colors and alphas.
- Built-in Click-Castings: supports keyboard and multi-button mouse.
- Indicators: dozens of built-in indicators and unlimited custom indicators (icon, bar, rect, text, icons).
- Raid Debuffs: debuffs priority and glow.
- Useful Raid Tools: ready check, countdown, rebuff, death report, marks, battleres.
- Nice Options UI: I mean yes it's pretty darn good!
- Spotlight Frame: extra 5 unit buttons, can be set to Target, Target of Target, Focus, Unit or Unit's Pet.
- Compatibility: BigDebuffs, Class Colors, OmniCD and of course, WAs.
Try disabling all snippets if there are any issues.
Check https://github.com/enderneko/Cell/tree/master/.snippets for more snippets.
- Cell Options -> About -> Code Snippets
- New -> Paste -> Save -> Check AutoRun
Blizzard style cooldowns
Not supported and probably won't be included in the future
- Sort raid by name/class/role
- Custom border
- Addons like Clique
Use /cell for more information.
Help improve Raid Debuffs
Use Instance Spell Collector to collect debuffs.