Adds support to Bagnon for Caerdon Wardrobe!
Let Caerdon Wardrobe help you get your transmog closet overflowing with style ... you fabulous thing, you! You'll gain the following:
- Show BOE / BOA on bank / bag / merchant items
- Show assigned gear set on bank / bag items
- Add indicators showing unlearned wardrobe appearances to the following:
- Guild Bank
- Adventure Guide's Dungeon and Raid Journal
- Loot pickup
- Group loot rolls
Note that for the Adventure Guide, Legion instances are currently not returning the data. I haven't looked into it, yet, but I'm guessing that will change when Legion goes live.
- Provides separate indicators for items specific to your class vs. something you'd need to send to and / or learn on an alt.
- Show bag icon for items that you have learned for transmog that don't have an on-use or on-equip effect and don't belong to a set (sell those things!)
How the icons work:
Stars - You don't know this appearance yet, and your current toon can equip it and learn it.
Question Mark - You don't know this appearance yet, but your current toon cannot learn it. You'll have to send the item to the correct class to learn it.
Bag - This item has been learned and is in your wardrobe. It also doesn't have any on-use or on-equip effects and don't belong to a set, so you're free to sell it!
If you're seeing Stars or Question Marks in any other case, it's either a defect, or it's possible that Blizzard missed an appearance in which case you should search for it in the Transmog Collection.