🧈 A butter smooth quest tracker with the Classic Feel!
- Change tracker position
- Collapsible zone headers
- Format the quest headers to your liking
- Manually track / untrack quests (see caveats below)
- Quickly grab the Wowhead URL of a quest by alt clicking the quests
- Filter quests by your current zone / subzone
- Sort your quests by level, completion percentage, recently updated, or by quest proximity (only if you have a quest helper installed).
- Change the quest watch limit or remove it entirely
- Context menus to enable you to quickly share or abandon quests
- Colored quest names based on their difficulty
- Link quests in chat by ctrl clicking their name
- Adjust the font-size or padding of the tracker to your liking
- Type /bqt to quickly open the settings menu
- Questie (Removes pins and allows sorting "By Quest Proximity")
- ClassicCodex (Removes pins and allows sorting "By Quest Proximity")
Manually Tracking / Untracking Quests Caveats
If you manually track / untrack a quest and wish to reset it so that filtering will impact it again you need to do the following.
Open the BQT Settings menu (/bqt) > Filters & Sorting (Tab) > Reset Tracking Overrides
Bugs or Feature requests
If you find any bugs or problems please post them to the GitHub issue tracker.