Macro Auto Target will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Macro Auto Target
[Originally ArenaTargetHealer] Changes the "target=" in your macros based on which slot an enemy/friendly role is in
If you create a macro that has "#ATH" in it somewhere, it will update the "/tar arena1" part to the slot that has an enemy healer.
Example macro. If you create one that reads like this:
During the prep phase of arena, if the enemy healer is in slot 2, it will be changed to:
Also works for
/focus arena1, and
- #ATH: target first enemy arena healer
- #ATT: target first enemy arena tank
- #ATD: target first enemy arena dps
- #ATC: target first enemy arena caster (anything that is not a melee dps or a hunter)
- #ATM: target first enemy arena melee dps
- #ATR: target first enemy arena ranged dps (same as #ATC except includes BM/marksman hunters)
- #RTH: target first friendly party/raid healer
- #RTT: target first friendly party/raid tank
- #RTD: target first friendly party/raid dps
Optional number at the end of the command, to pick the second/third/etc tank/healer/dps in your party/raid. Eg: - #RTD2: target second friendly party/raid dps - #RTH3: target third friendly party/raid healer