SoundCharge allow you to add a sound notification when a charge is gained.
The simon game sound is used by default.
This is working with spells like soothe (Esper), illusionary Blades (Esper) or Charged Shot (Spellslinger)
- /schargeoff to turn off
- /schargeon to turn on
- /schargeconfig to show settings
- /schargehelp to show help
what's new ?
- SoundCharge allow you now to add a sound notification on every charge levels.
- You can now pick a sound from a much larger list.
Important : If you have an older version of SoundCharge already installed, you can delete the folder named "ChargeSound" in your addon folder. (Default should be C:\Users\Your Username Here\AppData\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\)
How to use a custom sound :
IMPORTANT : Before following these steps, know that all previous custom sounds will be erased. Be sure to save them outside SoundCharge folder if you don't want to lose them
How to add a custom sound notification :
- Rename your sound file x.mp3 where x is the charge level you want to customize
(also work with wav files)
Example : If you have a sound file named kamehameha.mp3 and you want to play it
when you are at 2 charge point,you need to rename it 2.mp3
- Launch Houston located in your wildstar folder WildStar\Client64\Houston64.exe
(64 bits version)
- Go to File/Open/ (Ctrl+o)
- Go to your addons folder and select SoundCharge
The default location should be in C:\Users\Your Username Here\AppData\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\addons\
- Select toc.xml
- Go to Includes/EditSounds and click on cancel
- Click on 'Add' and open your sound file x.mp3
- Click on 'Import' and you can close Houston without saving the addons
- You can then go back to Wildstar and select 'Custom' from SoundCharge Settings.