Open the window with "/simpletimer" or by clicking the icon in the Interface Menu. Then just tell it how long you want to wait and... wait! You'll get an audio alert when the countdown reaches 0. I'm using it to cook while playing (yay! \o/) and to gather my crops every 30 minutes!
0.6 (July 10th, 2014)
- Improved chatcommands system :
- /st: open the main window
- /st settings: open the configuration window
- /st [a number]: start the timer for [a number] minutes!
0.5 (July 2nd, 2014)
- Added GERMAN localization (by Niklas).
- Completely redrawed and rewritten the UI using Jos_eu's standards (with his permission, of course).
- Fixed some minor issues and bugs.
0.4 (June 25th, 2014)
- Added GeminiLocale library.
- Added FRENCH localization.
- The timer is now saved when you /reloadui or leave the game, it restores itself automatically when you log (if it didn't reach 0 while you were offline)! This behavior can be disabled in options.
- Fixed a bug with saved settings.
- Add multi-timers handling
- Add an alarm clock function
- Add a stopwatch function (this should work great as an alternative!)
Don't forget to give me your feedback in the comments, or directly in game if you are playing on Triton (character is Yanek). Also, please forgive me if my english isn't so good, just tell me what's wrong and I'll fix all my mistakes. ;)