Ern's Speedy Quest
This addon provides a means to navigate quest dialog windows with your keyboard, allowing for players to quickly proceed through the prompts.
By default, Ern's Speedy Quest (ESQ) uses the numbers 1-9 to navigate through dialog windows. Users will be able to modify this, however!
- "/esq" - A quick overview of the available commands
- "/esq clear" - Clears all keys that have been saved.
- "/esq reward" - Toggle whether or not ESQ pauses for quest rewards. On by default.
- "/esq <ch>" - Use this character as the first key to respond to the first option in quest dialog windows.
- "/esq <ch>,<ch>,<ch>" - Use these characters, in the order inputted, as their respective option.
- Example: "/esq e,q" - The first and second options in any dialog window will be E and Q. Any additional options will start at 3 and go up from there.
- ESQ commands are not case-sensitive.
- Action bars are disabled when making selections.
- Add as many characters as you need to the /esq character string.