EpiCrit is a logging mechanism for the purpose of tracking your maximum critical as well as maximum normal(non-critical) hits on enemies.
Track maximum critical hit for each skill
Track maximum normal (non-critical) hit for each skill
Tracks both damage and healing
Exclude unwanted skills from being tracked
Extended record details (Record Target (Record Target Level), Record Zone, Record Time, Successful Record Count, Last Hit Attempt Damage, Last Hit Attempt Target)
Set default display mode (damage or healing)
Post to command channel on new record (for only you to see)
Play sound on new record
Announce to channel(s) on new record
Set announcement format (see updated usage for details)
- Set announcement notification window placement and scale
- No skill icon's for Proc's, specials, and non-skilled healing
/ec slash command will restore the window if you have closed it
To change the message display in a chat channel is simple. In the preferences panel you will see a text box allowing you to edit the string.
$p = Player Name, $s = Spell Name, $t = Target Name, $d = Damage amount.
For example: "Holy cow $p just dropped a new critical hit on $t with $s for $d damage!!! Ouchhhh!"
Example Ouput: "Holy cow ZiggyStardust just dropped a new critical hit on Ulgar Soulslave with Electrocute for 1880 damage!!! Ouchhhh!"
- Ability to remove a single record from the saved data in extended record details menu
- Ability to untrack skill in extended record details menu
- Ability to track self damage
- Ability to track self healing
- Added Tooltips to skill records
- Fixes issue posting to Guild channel
- Ability to set the notification popup window location and scale
- Ability to reset preferences to defaults
- Using GeminiProfiler I was able to significantly optimize the two heavy functions. This has resulted in an 80-87% increase in performance over the last version on my test environment.
- Set default display mode (damage or healing)
- Post to command channel on new record (for only you to see)
- Play sound on new record
- Announce to channel(s) on new record
- Set announcement format (see updated usage for details)
- Changed method of data capture that should increase performance across the board, there should not be any lag.
If this is your first time using the addon (or any time you clear data) I suggest you disable any type of announcements to the outside world. New records can rack up fairly quickly and can spam public chat channels.
- Fixed a few issues that cause stutter in frame rate during play
- Details panel now updates when open if sticky details is enabled
- Fixes bug where healing data was not being saved correctly.
- Added preference option to show window on login. The default is false.
- Added preference option to make record details sicky. This will keep the details up even when in combat.
- Made main window resizeable
- Fixes bug in PvP where target may be nil when accessed
- Fixed a bug where the caster unit could be nil during PvP
- Fixed issue where details window would flash during PvP
- Initial Release