v1.1.1 beta (Oct 12, 2015)
- Setting token warning levels to 0 now disables the warning message
- Bonus Black Bullion should no longer cause the dungeon counter to count higher than it should. Dungeons completed in this way should be properly marked complete.
v1.1 beta (Oct 11, 2015)
- First public release
- Saved records from Misjah's are kept
- Fixed Black Bullion counter in Nightmare Dungeons
- Fixed time keeping in Nightmare Dungeons
- Added support for Black Bullion tracking in Nightmare The Manufactory
- Added tracking of Marks of the Pantheon
- Added custom warning level for Black Bullion and Marks of the Pantheon
- Removed tracking of defunct currencies
- If you are capped on Marks of the Pantheon, bonus Black Bullion gained from completing challenges in Elite dungeons may be cause the addon to trigger the counter as if the dungeon were Nightmare. This should not affect any record keeping or bullion tracking.
- Gaining bonus Black Bullion while in a Nightmare dungeon will show that bullion as being added to the dungeon total on the popup notification, but it will be corrected when viewing dungeon records.