A simple addon so you don't have to dig into the quick slot interface during combat.
Two (non-exclusive) modes of operation:
- The addon provides an expanded quick slot bar. You can click the desired item to switch your current quick slot item and then use it (as you always do) with your quick slot hotkey (default: Q)
- Probably more useful, is that you can also set up hotkeys (from the Escape menu -> Controls) and press the hotkey to set that item as the current quick slot item and then use it (default: Q).
- Move the expanded quick slot bar by clicking and dragging the area around the quick slot items.
- Themed to match ability bar.
- Turn on/off the expanded quick slot bar display (hotkeys will continue to work).
- Turn on/off auto-hide feature when in UI mode.
- Turn on/off auto-hide feature when in combat.
- Turn on/off key bind display and set position (horizontal and vertical) relative to quick slot items.
- Turn on/off item quantity display and set position (horizontal and vertical) relative to quick slot items.
- Turn on/off show warning and error visual cues based on item count.
- Turn on/off smart visual cues that show only when there is something to report.
- Turn on/off the numbers 1 through 8 displayed for each quick slot item.
- Turn on/off quick slot item background.
- Turn on/off base background around quick slot items.
- Can resize expanded bar to display as grids or purely vertical/horizontal strips (default). This also lets you only show a limited number of quick slots if you so desire.
- Keybinds to move to previous item or next item. Intelligently skips empty slots.
- Shows currently selected quick slot item with a colored label and all others with some translucency.
- Can adjust the size of the quick slot items.
- Turn on/off lock UI mode to prevent resizing or moving.
- Can force quick bar to show via a hotkey. This overrides all your other settings until its turned off by pressing the key again.
- Color indicator for quantity label and key bind label if item quantity is 0.
- Can disable default quick slot action button provided by the game.
- Can control the opacity/translucency of slot items that are not currently selected.
- Settings saved across all your characters.
- Reset addon to default states.
- Access the settings page by pressing Escape -> Settings -> G Quick Slot Bar
- I am constantly updating the addon, so if you don't use Minion, make sure to favorite it or visit the comments area often to learn about the changes!
Quick slot layout:
- User "Ivanwfr" has taken the initiative and helped me add certain features in v1.8! Big shoutout to him, and keep them coming sir !
Current to-do list:
- Show tooltip on mouse-over.
Future work ideas:
- Add cooldown timers.
- Auto-hide unused slot items.
- Ability to set items and move items around using the expanded quick bar.
Please send in any bugs, suggestions or comments via Curse's tools!