Filename A Link to Terraria 4.0.zip
Uploaded by ahamling27
Uploaded Apr 7, 2019
Size 376.96 KB
- A fresh coat of paint. Three quarters of the map has seen a visual update with different materials, paint and more sloped blocks added.
- The Seven Medallions(Souls of Might) have been replaced with The Sacred Jewels(Large Gems). New secrets are opened up by using the various Large Gems.
- Because the large gems drop when killed, various piggy banks have been placed around Hyrule to safely store your Large Gems.
- The starting dungeon has been updated with new mechanics.
- The Seven Sages each have their own unique style of robes and hats.
- Mundus Village has been redesigned and the Mayor's Vault now contains even more loot.
- Hyrule Castle has been expanded. Introducing the Wizard's Tower, Library, and drawbridge with the Royal Forge getting an upgrade.
- The Town Well has been revamped with new mechanics.
- The Sky Temple has a new beginning section.
- The Earth Temple has a new entrance, making the trek in and out much faster.
- The Elder's Temple has a new Test of Wisdom, replacing the boring maze section.
- Ganondorf's Ship has landed on the map, shattering the Glass Maze it replaced into sand. Ganondorf's Ship is anchored in the new desert, just east of the mountain.
- King Slime has a new arena.
- The Water Temple also has a new entrance and a new beginning section was added. Thanks to Vessyl for pointing out how easy it was to sequence break the Water Temple.
- A large part of the Underground Jungle has been taken over with an Underground Mushroom biome lighting the way for you and giving you a reprieve from jungle enemies.
- The Fire Temple has various improvements and balancing tweaks, making some sections harder.
- Ganondorf's Lair has a new entrance.
- The section to get the Temple Key has been reworked.
- More secrets including more magic weapons for all the mages out there.
- Added a secret quest to use biome keys that starts in the Wizard's Tower. Much like a classice Zelda trading quest, search Hyrule Castle between dungeons for biome keys that will unlock a friend in Ganondorf's Lair.
- Star World 2 is now replayable thanks to a tip from TheWorfer27. Thanks man!
- Thanks to Terrarian Legends for helping me troubleshoot falling trees in Mundus Village!
- Thanks to the folks to helped beta test version 4.0, your feedback is incredibly helpful. A HUGE thanks to TheWorfer27, Terrarian Legends, Vessyl & Izzy!