Published on SEA, US and EU Realms
Create Custom Game > Search "SC2BW"
Latest Changes -
- New Sounds for Zealot
- New Sounds for Dark Templar
- New Sounds for Protoss Building Warp in
- New Sounds for Wraith
- New Sounds for Vulture
- New Sounds for Siege Tank
- New Sounds for Science Vessel
- New Sounds for Goliath
- New Sounds for Ghost
- New Sounds for Battlecruiser
- New Model for Creep Colony
- Added Protoss Music
- New Stats/Ranking System - should now work correctly
- Replaced ingame timer with a Real Time Timer (it displays Time Elapsed in Real Time, not Game Time)
- Textures that had to be reduced in quality due to battle.net limitations have been returned to full quality
- Removed Stim Ability from Bunker
- Gas Harvest Time increased from 1.9810 > 2.1500 (Reverted)
- Reduced Deceleration of SCV/Drone/Probe (Reverted)
- Rally Hotkey for SC1 Profile changed from Y > R
- Time it takes for a worker to mine a Mineral Field increased from 4.592 > 5.4
- Time between when a worker finishes mining and when he starts to return to the CC/Nexus/Hatch reduced from 0.5 > 0.0
- Dark Templar Hotkey for SC2 Profile changed from R > E
- Corsair Hotkey for SC2 Profile changed from R > E
- Rebalanced all units Acceleration and Deceleration
- Fixed stupid Pathing Blockers on Heartbreak Ridge that should of never been there in the first place (center highground)
- Reworked more unpathable areas, removed alot of trees to fix pathing issues and blocked vision problems
- Fixed Siege Tanks grabbing the double damage rune in the river and bloodlusting my ass because my jackass team didn't ward it!
- Hotkeys should now be correct for all locales
Hey, I have a suggestion: Make a secondary version of this mod that leaves the SCII data intact and simply adds the old stuff. This way, mapmakers could take advantage of the both II and I.
You know, whenever I open one of these maps in the editor, the resources and start locations disappear...
So, did you look at the beta assets? Is a new version coming?
um. it's a remake of sc1 brood war.
What's this? "StarCraft" total conversion or new to the "StarCraft II" elements of "StarCraft"?
Thanks Mav, that should help a lot. Great mod!
there are 5 dependencies in total
you are missing zerg and terran music dependencies
i dont include them with every release. i only include stuff thats changed to keep the filesize down. you can find those 2 files in earlier releases. just look for the biggest ones
Hey Maverck, I must seem like a complete noob with the editor, but I can't get your mod to work. Could you give some tips? When I try extracting the assets and data mods into my mods folder and then loading them up in the editor, I get a message saying that the dependency data could not be loaded for zerg and terran music. I am really trying to get this mod into my map, so any help you could give would be appreciated.
Well you should try to use some authentic icons. The Gravitic Thrusters, the Dragoon, (wireframe looks better) The Scarab button for the Reaver, maybe use some unused icons to replace some of the out of place sc1 icons... The Valkiry button, maybe the Zerg defenses icons(I know they dont look like the icons but the player would know what they are supposed to look like and someone can model them one day)
Just my suggestion, try to include as much useful as possible.
yea, i got it. i've looked through the beta assets before. theres not much i can use however.
I sent you a pm with some assets you could use here.
this looks awesome, people need to use models like this more often in sc2 :P
Oh I wasn't aware of that. Thank you!
Gna made most of the models
he has a pack here somewhere you can download
Hey maverck! Would you mind if I used some of your "Brood War era" models for my upcoming map (currently in very very alpha)?
I will credit you in the credits ^^
Hello? First Thank you for making this map(SC2BW)
But... I am so sad because I do not play this map..
Because I must use LAUNCHER(SC2ALLin v10.3.3) for playing the map..
Now I ask you a question.
when i lauch the map in Use map settings, computer(player) is nonexistent, just I am existent
And.. when I launch the map in Free for All or Team vs Team. Some unit(dragon)'s attack is ineffective (Not reduce the hp)
Plz help me... I really want to play the map.. even if I play the map through the SC2ALLin1 v10.3.3
My email address is email@example.com thank you
.< for some starnge reason disappeared all the uits and points i have on the map all
I don't know if you do this but...... Make the Firebat sc1 style! It urks me how in the campaign there these big units! In sc1 they were no bigger then marines and weren't anything especially espensive.
Good work FYI!
Holy shit! Polaris rhapsody too! I think this is because BJ is a pro gamer in former days.
oh, grand line too...