Unit Index will start downloading in 5 seconds...
This is a very basic library that allows you to store a unit in an index, and then return the index # by unit, or the unit by index number.
I created this for a specific use I had in an early map, and figured I would publish it in case someone else has the need and doesn't want to spend a time i did in writing and troubleshooting.
There are 5 functions/actions that this library has.
1. Index Add Unit to Index This action requires a Unit parameter, and adds the unit into the index.
2. Index Add Unit to Index with Return This function does the exact same thing as the previous function, but also returns the index of the added unit.
3. Index Remove Unit from Index This action requires a Unit parameter, and removes the unit from the index.
4. Index Get Unit by Index This function requires an Integer parameter, and will return the unit associated with the index number.
5. Index Get Index by Unit This function requires a Unit parameter, and will return the Integer associated to the unit.