Rift Meter is a combat tracker inspired by Recount and Skada Damage Meter.
How to use
- Set sort mode by right clicking the header bar
- Navigate through the modes by clicking the rows (left, right and middle clicks)
- Scroll if the items exceed the shown rows
- Navigate through all past encounters
- Death log. Set sort mode to Deaths and click on a player.
- Ability breakdown
- Detailed ability information
- Breakdown per unit. Middle click
- Detailed ability breakdown per unit
- Include absorbs as damage
- Highly customizable
- Merging pets will affect previous combats as well as including absorbs as damage
- Switch between enemies and friendly units
- Report window
- /rm - Show commands
- /rm hide - Hide windows
- /rm show - Show windows
- /rm default - Restore default settings
- /rm config - Opens config window
- /rm toggle - Toggle visibility of windows
Thanks to: Azune@BlackOut@Brutwacht aka Saku
Some icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane. All rights reserved. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.