- Added all points for jumps, rares and purses in NT zones
- Fixed some errors
- Fixed achievements tracking
- Adden support for Rift: Nighmare Tide
- Changed mechanism of storing POI like rare mobs, overseers, most wanted mobs etc. All points stored automatically
- Adden support for Russian client
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/tracking.lua:75: attempt to index a nil value
- Added built-in resources database containing more than 17 000 records
- Improved performance during Rift loading, map zooming etc.
- Fixed the bug when the Map window or button became unavailable caused by the wrong coordinates outside of the game screen
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/tracking.lua:111: attempt to index a nil value
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/tracking.lua:118: attempt to index a nil value
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/achievements.lua:55: incorrect function usage
- Added support for tracking Artifacts (usual, twisted and unstable). Adding to database is performed only when Patron's Artifact Tracking turned on.
- Added support for tracking Unstable Artifact Thieves. Adding to database is performed when he is in your or your party-/raid-member's target.
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/achievements.lua:43: attempt to index a nil value
- Added support for Docker addon
- Added French and German translation (possible translation is not accurate, please let me know if you find translation errors)
- Added resource icons for active resource point on the map
- Fixed error: MapExtension/lua/achievements.lua:46: bad argument #1 to ''floor'' (number expected, got nil)