A Special thanks for the original author Wykkyd for making this incredible addon!
Outfitter is an Equipment Set management addon that can treat your Wardrobe slots as secondary storage. The 'Button Bars' that you create are extremely configurable and will expand and collapse, or open the configuration window, with a simple click of the mouse. Once expanded each button bar will display the buttons for the sets you have created, allowing you to change gear, role, wardrobe & Karuul Alert settings with a click.
Here is a tutorial made by the original author: Video Tutorial available now in HD
- Place 1 or more button bars on screen using Gadgets interface to easily move & configure each
- Configure Equipment Sets that are exclusive to each button bar, allowing quick changes between specs, gear & Karuul Alerts.
- Equipment can be stored and retrieved from Wardrobe or Bags
- Equipment found in Wardrobe will be traded out when called for, resulting in your Wardrobe slots acting like enhanced storage
- Wardrobe switching per equipment set
NEW WITH 3.0
- EARRINGS SUPPORTED!! Woooo!
Notes / Disclaimers:
- This addon requires Gadgets to be installed & the core Gadgets addon to be enabled. You do not need to use the rest of Gadgets.
- Switching gear between wardrobe slots & worn requires up to 8 empty bag slots. You've been warned.
- Movement of gear outside of this addon while it is changing sets can cause it to stall / stop / fail to equip completely.
If you're having any issues with outfitter do not hesitate to post a comment with your issue or if you would like it to be a bit more personal you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Button Bar Instructions:
- Use the Gadgets interface to Add Gadget to your screen.
- Add an Outfitter: Set Button to your screen and place it anywhere you like.
- Right click that button to bring up the Equipment Manager window.
- Left click the button to expand the button bar, exposing any created buttons.
- Middle click the button to open up the mass replacement tool.
- Click on any exposed button to change spec, Karuul Alerts and gear.
Equipment Manager Instructions:
- The X at the top right of the window does actually close the window ;)
- The X touching each inventory slot will set that slot as ignored by the set (when equipping that set). Click again to un-ignore.
- Use the drop down list to select a set, or simply start configuring to add a new one.
- Drag & drop any gear you want for the set into the window (2nd ring & offhand weapon should probably be dragged onto that specific slot)
- Specify whether or not to change roles, and whether or not to switch Karuul sets
- YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO RELOADUI to see changes in your button bar
TIP!!! You can scroll your mouse wheel on top of image selectors and all sliders to smooth the icon/button selection process.
- The new outfitter tooltip might not always render where you would think it should be(especially with comparative tooltips). I've tried to compensate most of the bugginess that the native tooltip has but sadly there are limits, only the devs can fix that part. If you think you might have a fix or a better work-a-round, don't hesitate to contact me though!
Upcoming Features: NA