ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This project uses the "Don't Be a Jerk" License created by CoFH
Okay, so here's the deal.
You'll notice that this repository does not have a license! By default, that means "All Rights Reserved."
That is indeed the case. All rights reserved, as far as the code is concerned.
Art and sound assets are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), a summary of which can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
Contribution to this repository means that you are granting me rights over the code that you choose to contribute. If you do not agree with that, do not contribute.
So, why is this here? Well, the rights are reserved, but what that really means is that i choose what to do with the rights. So here you go.
- Fork and modify the code.
- Submit Pull Requests to this repository.
- Copy portions of this code for use in other projects.
- Write your own code that uses this code as a dependency. (addon mods!)
- Redistribute this in its entirety as source or compiled code (Except in the case of mod packs).
- Create or distribute code which contains 50% or more Functionally Equivalent Statements* from this repository.
- Maintain a visible repository of your code which is inspired by, derived from, or copied from this code. Basically, if you use it, pay it forward. You keep rights to your OWN code, but you still must make your source visible.
- Not be a jerk**. Seriously, if you're a jerk, you can't use this code. That's part of the agreement.
Notes, License & Copyright
*A Functionally Equivalent Statement is a code fragment which, regardless of whitespace and object names, achieves the same result within the context of a Minecraft mod or addon. Basically you can't copy the code, rename the variables, add whitespace and say it's different. It's not.
**A jerk is anyone who attempts to or intends to claim partial or total ownership of the original or repackaged code and/or attempts to or intends to redistribute original or repackaged code without prior express written permission from the owner (brandon3055).
Essentially, take this and learn from it! Create addon mods that depend on it! If you see something we can improve, tell us. Submit a Pull Request. The one catch: don't steal! A lot of effort has gone into this, and if you were to take this and call it your own, you'd basically be a big jerk.
Don't be a jerk.
Copyright (c) 2013-2017 brandon3055