Skyblock Classic Edition will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Skyblock Classic Edition
Skyblock Classic Edition
Skyblock is one of the most famous maps in Minecraft. the original has been updated and now supports all future versions of Minecraft Vanilla.
Steve/Alex wake up on an unknown island, inside a chest it says...
- The classic islands have been updated and are now more modern.
- Added new starting islands (Small, Normal, Large).
- Added recipes to renewable resources (check the recipes book).
- Added the datapack, so that the map can be updated.
- The world is endless (including The Nether and
- Now you can visit The End and finish the game.
- The map includes a part of the unofficial Slamacow trailer (a mini storyline vanilla).
- It also contains a hardcore mode. inside the "datapack" folder in the "Skyblock Classic Edition Hardcore" folder. (first start the world, generate the map and then replace the files).
- Compatible with multiplayer.
- Supports localizations: help me translate into your native language. The languages must be faithful to the English language, respect the punctuation and the capitalization. Click here to translate into your language in Crowdin.
Multiplayer and Server
- If you want to play with your friend/user first generate your island and after you finish everything (even upgrade to new version). your friends/users can connect.
To convert and update the worlds in the most recent map:
- download the map most recent and then take the datapack and add "generated" folder and the resources pack (if not do not spawn the islands and the structures),
- replace it by deleting the old datapack and adding the new datapack,
- and use the command /reload and automatically the function does everything for you.
If the world has remained at version 1.0.0 (legacy versions):
- download the map most recent,
- then take the new datapack,
- replace it by deleting the old datapack,
- then click "legacy" at the beginning and automatically the function does everything for you (always look at the compatibility of the versions, a popup should come out where it tells you all the compatible versions. if you upgrade to an incompatible version the world could be damage, always make backups).
The experimental worlds are worlds still in development and they can have problems, I am not responsible for the problems that may come. visit the official Minecraft bug site here.
READ THE LICENZE BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE DATAPACK: https://github.com/Loweredgames/Skyblock-Classic-Edition/blob/main/LICENSE
NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG STUDIO READING THE COPYRIGHT (C): https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/terms