Falling Falling will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Survival in minecraft is a field that has evolved a lot, between versions and players' creativity, survival is constantly changing, evolving, as with the famous Skyblock, Skygrid, World In a Jar or "CTM" maps.
That's why we created Falling Falling Falling.
I have partnered with BisectHosting!
BisectHosting offers fast, simple and quality server hosting. After your purchase, the server is already configured and ready to use.
Use the code "MrBurdy" to get a 25% reduction on your first month as a new client for one of their gaming servers.
But what's behind that name?
An empty map, without any resources, a World border preventing you from advancing outside this restricted area, you find no way to survive, when a miracle falls from the sky.
But over time, its blocks will start to hit you and although some blocks like grass will take away few life points, some like stone will risk reducing your life points and if at first you have time to regenerate with hunger it may be more and more complicated.
This is what Falling Falling consists of, blocks that will fall more or less regularly depending on their rarity, small dungeons that will fall after a certain time, making it more difficult for you to survive because of the monsters that will appear there and then help you with the contents of their chests. Passive creatures also appear at regular intervals, it is up to you to save them before the blocks bury them...
- make an underground bunker.
- make a stone statue in the bunker.
- plant wheat, potatoes, carrots, beets, melons, pumpkins and Nether warts.
- make a giant mushroom.
- make a suspicious soup.
- make a loom, barrel, smoker, blast furnace, cartography table, grindstone, smithing table and a stonecutter.
- make a campfire and cook 4 meats.
- make a nice banner.
- make a bell and ring it sixteen times.
- make a composter and with it produce 6 bonemeal.
- make a trade with a villager.
- make and have all available wool colors available.
- make an aquarium with fish.
- make an automatic chicken farm.
- make an automatic melon farm.
- make a crossbow and enchant it.
- adopt all pets.
- cure a zombie villager.
- defeat a raid
- defeat the Wither boss.
- defeat the Ender Dragon.
- make a map of the normal world, the Nether and the End.
- find the Elytra.
- make the Ender Dragon reappear.
- make a beacon and make it work.
The smaller the map, the faster the blocks will cover your terrain and the more monsters will appear in a small area. I advise you to choose 50x50 blocks for the size of the map. It's neither too small nor too big in my opinion, the small sizes allow to quickly present the map however.
Like a vanilla map you have to find the stronghold, even if here it is limited to a portal but you will still have to find it. The "Eye of the Ender" will help you but be careful, they will be consumed in your hands so be quick.
There are 5 dungeons in the normal world, it's up to you to wait and find them before the monsters find you.
The chests of the Nether and End will regularly have eggs from passive creatures.