Dungeons is a 1.18.2 roguelite game inspired by games like Enter The Gungeon or Issac.
The game works thanks to a data pack and a resource pack.
Please, if you download it don't sell it and if sharing this map attribute the work to the creator, and if possible add a link.
If you are a coder, builder or texture and 3d modeler and would like to join the project you can join the Discord. For any help, suggestions or bug reporting you can also use the Discord.
If you enjoy the map and want to support me you can donate here or through Curse Forge.
Custom features (latest version)
- 173 items (182 if counting variations)
- 7 sets
- 30 enemies (+6 Community Builders)
- 9 boss
- 3 floors
- 63 rooms
- 5 trap
- 1 custom song
- A bunch of mechanics (stats, custom enchantments, abilities, spells, ...)
- Permanent progression (shop), that can be turned on or off
- Custom boss/enemies attacks
- Textures & models
- Floor generation
- Some language support: English, Русский, 简体中文, 한국어
- Multiplayer Compatible (should)
- Separate data packs
- Easier to grab features and make "mods"
- Easier to update and test.
How to update the map while keeping my game progress?
You simply need to replace the data packs folder and the resources.zip file of your old version map with the ones found in the new version.
- If you are playing it in singleplayer, you don't need to use the resource pack (it's included inside the world file)
- If you are using it for multiplayer, each player will need to have the resource pack installed
Playing in a server?
- Set render distance to 16 or more
- Have commands and spawn animals turned on
- To generate a new floor, press the [ Generate ] selector left from here.
- All the rooms, enemies and loot are randomly generated.
- Once it's generated, stand in the warp zone (middle of the room).
How a run works
- You start at floor one.
- Defeating the floor boss allows you to go to the next floor.
- The items obtained in one floor are kept in the next ones.
- Dying ends the run.
- Do not use glitches, mods or cheats.
- Do not remove the shield of the offhand.
- It's prohibited to have multiple shields.
- Items can't be out of your inventory when in the lobby.
- Have fun.
!!! Reading this can spoil the game and make it less fun to play. !!!!
!!! Some things explained can be learned by playing the game. !!!!
Only read the if you want to know the quirks of the game or are a developer.
- Rooms randomly chosen from a pool of structure files.
- Two armories are generated and one boos room. The rest are battle ones.
- The boss is generated at the end of the longest room path.
- Upon entering an uncompleted room the gates close until the players have completed it.
- Enemies spawning places are determined by the rooms.
- Some spawning places are prefilled other are randomly filled.
- Some spawning places are randomly removed from the room.
- The same goes for traps.
- Four items will be randomly placed in an armory.
- You can get two items, one offensive and one defensive.
- Offensively you can choose between a sword or a wand.
- Defensively you can choose between a passive or a piece of armor.
- The holder can be also mimics, summoning one after picking up the item.
Falling into the void
- You take 3 hp of damage and reaper at the center of the room.
- Mobs instantly die and items are forever lost.
- Items have ranks (S, A, B, C, D).
- Represented by diamond, gold, iron, chainmail & leather in armories.
- Passive stats (hp, dmg, speed) are all showed on stats paper.
- There are five types of items: swords, wands, armor, passives and shards
- Items can have custom mechanics/enchantments
- Spells cost mana.
- Can gain mana capacity and regen speed.
- Some passives are triggered upon kill.
- Some passives are triggered upon max kill capacity.
- Can reduce max kill capacity so to trigger passives faster.
- Luck can be gained and lost.
- Determines a bunch of things:
- Whether you get an extra drop or not after completing a room.
- The rang of the armory items.
- Coins drop
- Item mechanics
- Can be gained or removed.
- Determines the % of a cursed enemy of spawning.
- Cursed enemies have better stats.
- Hp, dmg, movement speed, armor, attack speed, ... can be modified via items.
- Has more health than enemies.
- Has custom attacks.
- If beaten without taking more than 1 hit, get a boss medallion.
- Populate the dungeons (add content).
- Fix bugs.