Monsterley will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
- Resource Packs
This resource pack conceptionally based on the standard texture pack. It contains all blocks available in the standard texture pack. Special features of this resource pack are more detailed textures of blocks and a more diverse style of the nature.
Resource pack video with KUDA-Shaders v6.4.56: https://youtu.be/7Ej-tOlrOoU
- several random alternative textures for plants and other blocks
- varieties of flowers and lily pads partially including blossoms
- rotating ground block textures (grass, dirt, snow, etc.) for a better and more diverse visualization
- a lightmap considering the characteristics of biomes
- a varied texturing of the trees foliage
- 3D models (rail system, furnace, ladder, doors and more)
- additional animations
- optional random alternative peaceful mobs (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- optional custom sky (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- Glowstone presented as glowing stone in Nether but as lamp in the Overworld (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- clear structured GUI with good legibility
- non-standard paintings
- Bump mapping and parallax occlusion mapping shader support - Support for a more realistic look. Gives more depth and structure to the textures. (Final look depends on the selected shader)
When "Random Mobs" in OptiFine are enabled, you might rarely see a blue cow. This is not a bug, but an easter egg of this resource pack. (MCPatcher or OptiFine required to use this feature)