HARDTOP VANILLACCURATE v1.9.0 - VERSIONS 16x to 128x, LABPBR and OLDPBR.
This file is the 128x version with LabPBR format. Check out the additional files to get the other resolutions/formats.
FOR VERSION 1.12 SUPPORT PLEASE USE THE CONVERTER : https://vanillaccurate.space/converter
DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE ABOUT OUTDATED VERSIONS.
THE VERSION NUMBER IS KEPT LOWER FOR COMPATIBILITY REASONS.
Changelog from version v1.5.0
- ADDED ALL 1.17 BLOCKS AND TILE-ENTITIES
- OLDPBR NOW FEATURES BAKED-IN AMBIENT OCCLUSION IN COLORMAP/ALBEDO
- improved a lot of metallic masks and POM heightmap edges + redesigned most of the AO
- added POM on lots of foliage/plant-related blocks
- improved details on leaves/grass-related blocks
- improved rails
- improved cutout opacity blocks (ladder, spawner, ...)
- improved most redstone-related stuff
- improved sea lantern
- improved glass-related blocks
- improved all overworld ore blocks and used 1.17 styles (coal, iron, gold, redstone, lapis, emerald, diamond)
- improved all smooth blocks (polished andesite, diorite, granite, smooth stone+slab, polished blackstone, polished basalt)
- added normal roundness to lots of blocks (logs, polished basalt, ...)
- added cauldron water
- redesigned all stone bricks-like and blackstone blocks
- improved composter
- improved sandstone blocks + prismarine blocks
- replaced some wonky wood textures with photographic ones.
- improved lapis ore and block base detail texture
- improved cobblestone + blackstone boulders (more vanilla, less round) + much better AO
- added more details to side & top furnace depth
- redesigned honeycomb block
- A TON of misc fixes and improvements
- started cleaning up extraneous details in alpha masks for lowering disk usage