Oceano Shaders 3.0 will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Oceano Shaders 3.0
1. Download and Install The Latest Version of Optifine from here
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. If not already there create a new folder named "shaderpacks"
4. Download Oceano from this page and place the file in the shaderpacks folder
5. In Minecraft proceed to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. This is where all your currently installed shaders are visible. Select the shader by clicking on it.
6. In the bottom right corner of the menu click Shader Options. Here you can select from a few quality presets or change any aspect of the shader
To contact me or to get involved with the shader community visit the ShaderLabs Discord Server, you can also find unreleased dev versions there
Thank you for taking the time to download Oceano Shaders, have a nice day!