Welcome explorer, are you ready for next adventure?
I will take you to another level of Minecraft experience. Winter is slowly coming, can you handle it? Do you have enough food and water to survive cold and snow? Santa got you presents, this is one of em. This modpack is a medium difficulty, don't expect love from it, also this is not an RLCraft. You don't find one-tap skeletons here. Still, you have to create a strong aura to survive. Try messing up a little with magic included in this mod. Or if you are a scientist more than a magician, there is a bunch of new Redstone components. Zombies make hordes, hunts light sources. Defend your house with craziest Redstone contraptions! Don't get lost in a new world, because there is another dimension waiting to be explored! Good luck!
My modpack was in development for 2 years. And now it comes with:
- Enemy AI overhaul - Zombies are NOT dumb as usual!
- Complete new world generation - Terrain what is a pleasure to look at!
- A stack of new mobs - Bunch of vanilla-based or new mobs!
- Thousands of weapons - Gladiators!
- A new display - Don't worry, I got you a minimap.
- New Dimension - If you get bored, I have done my maximum.
- A lot of magic stuff - Harry, you are a wizard!
- Hardcore survival - The winter is coming!
- Builder friendly - Different variants of blocks!
- And a lot more! (Totally 110 compatible mods)
Multiplayer (HAMACHI) - by modpack author
Tutorial, how to play with your friend. Easy way.
1) Download "Hamachi" (https://www.vpn.net/)
2) After Logging up, click in Hamachi app "Power on" button
3) Then in Hamachi click "Network"
4) Continue at "Create a new network"
5) Write there a unique server name and password.
6) Everybody who wants to join your server (Max 5) need to install Hamachi too
7) They instead of creating new network press "Join new network"
8) Now they will fill up your server name and password you set.
9) You should see somebody below your server name in Hamachi app
10) You need to play Minecraft, open your world (The one you want to play with them) and in "ESC" click "Open to LAN"
11) You will now see in chat code named as "PORT"
12) In Hamachi app, next to "Power on" button, the first Digit, we will call it IP-ADDRESS.
12) Your friends need to play same version as you. No mod missing.
13) They need to go to "Multiplayer" tab in the Minecraft menu.
14) They can join your world like any other server. Your world IP address will be in this format: "IP-ADDRESS:PORT"
15) It should look like this "184.108.40.2064:65824" (Your IP address will be different than mine. Don't scare. Plus, its random number, don't try to connect.)
16) Now your friends are in your world!
If they can't connect, maybe they are using warez Minecraft. I have not been testing it.
Server setup (By some random guy on youtube) - I don't recommend it, but it should work.
Raw modpack files (Version: 0.5.0):
Low-spec mode and benchmarks
How to play with the low-spec mode
For full details, you need a strong pc. (Pc test below)
1) Install recommended optifine
2) Remove mods: "Dynamic lights" and "Better foliage"
3) Don't use gameplay shaders
Pc benchmark (my pc)
Max graphics + recording on 720p60: 40 - 50 FPS
Max graphics: 60 - 70 FPS
Without shaders: 140 FPS
Low - spec: 200+ FPS
CPU: AMD R5 3600
GPU: AMD RX 5700XT
RAM: 16GB 3200
1) Download this modpack in your Twitch APP.
You can play now, but I recommend to play it with optifine for extra performance and shader's packs.
2) Download optifine 1.12.2.
3) Open modpack folder in twitch app by clicking at profile setting.
4) Put optifine in your "mods" folder.
5) If you want maximum graphics, download gameplay shaders. I recommend "Sildur's enhanced default" shaders.
6) Then put it in the "shaderspack" folder which is located in the same folder as "mods"
7) Now you can press the Play button and enjoy my modpack!
- Additional Structures by XxRexRaptorxX
- Arcane Essentials by FavouriteDragon
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii_
- Base Metals by By jriwanek
- Baubles by Azanor13
- Baubley Heart Canisters by Radient_Sora
- BetterHUD by jobicade
- BetterFPS by Guichaguri
- Better Nether by paulevs
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride
- Bountiful Baubles by Cursed1nferno
- Clumps by Jaredlll08
- Comforts by TheIllusiveC4
- Connected Textures mod by tterrag1098
- CoroUtil by Corosus
- Corpse by henkelmax
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked by LainMI
- Craftable Horse armour and saddle by EwyBoy
- Crafting Station by tfarecnim
- Dynamic Surroundings by OreCruncher
- Dynamic Trees by ferreusveritas
- Dynamic Trees BOP compact by mangoose3039
- Dynamic Trees Traverse compact by odorousrex
- Electroblob's Wizardry by Electroblob
- Eyes in the Darkness by gigaherz
- Farseek by delvr
- FoamFix by asiekierka
- Giacomo's Foundry by zacomat
- Hammer core by Zeitheron
- Charm by svenhjol
- Chisel by tterrag1098
- Chunk Animator by Lumien231
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! by alex1the1666
- IChunUtil by ohaiiChun
- InGameInfo XML by Lunatrius
- InGameInfo XML Serene Seasons by xalcon
- IronChest by ProgWML6
- Item Blacklist by DoubleDoorDev
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- Librarian Lib by wiresegal
- Living Enchantment by Clownvin
- LLibrary by _ForgeUser11902522 (Modpack author: Don't know if it is right but this is written on curseforge)
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Mantle by mDiyo
- MegaLoot by Winter_Grave
- MMD OreSpawn by jriwanek
- MMD Lib by MCModDev
- Mob Dismemberment by ohaiiChun
- Move Plus by Corosus
- Mowzie's mobs by bobmowzie
- Multi Mine by atomicstrykergrumpy
- Multimob Library by Daveyx0
- MysticWorld by EpicSquid319
- Mystical Lib by EpicSquid319
- No Recipe Book by Seneschal_Luwin
- OreLib by OreCruncher
- Patchouli by Vazkii_
- Phosphor by jellysquid_
- Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
- Quark by Vazkii_
- Random Loot mod by milomaz1
- Reliquary by P3pp3rF1y
- Roots by EpicSquid319
- Rustic by mangoose3039
- Rustic BOP Woods by WolfieWaffle
- Serene Seasons by Forstride
- Shadowfact's forgelin by ShadowfactsDev
- Shiny Gear by Possible_triangle
- Spartan and Fire by cbkovak
- Spartan Shields by ObliviousSpartan
- Spartan Weaponry by ObliviousSpartan
- Spartan BaseMetals by cbkovak
- Special AI by FatherToast
- Special mobs by FatherToast
- Streams by delvr
- Surge by DarkhaxDev
- TexFix by Speiger
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Tool Swap by Zeitheron
- Tough as Nails by TheAdubbz
- Traverse Legacy by ProspectorDev
- Vanilla Fix by Runemoro
- Waystones by BlayTheNinth
- Wings by pau101
- Wizard's Animals by gustavowizard1234
- Wizardry mod by Demoniaque1
- Wolf Armor and Storage by satyrnidae
- Zombie Awareness by Corosus
- Special thanks to AsianHalfSquat and StudioMoonTV for their videos.
If you have something to say, use comments.
If it is important (Like copyright, etc.), this is my email: email@example.com