YetiWhiskers is a friendly, chilled out kind of Streamer and his community are amazing. When they asked for a mod-pack to play together, I was happy to help.
The Yeti Pack was designed to run on a server and provide many different options for players to follow.
You could be a Blacksmith and focus on epic tool crafting, a Magician working with nature to gain power, an explorer travelling to distant lands and discovering new treasures or a builder, creating a home with defences, resource farms and automatic pizza makers.
The Pack tries to encompass a wide range of different play-styles and allows for players that love to explore or players that love to stay at home.
Some of the mods that you can follow through include:
- Applied Energistics and Refined Storage for keeping everything tidy.
- Varied Tools and Weapons. Calculator, Tinkers, Silent Gems and more.
- Use the magic of Botania or the technology of Thermal Foundation to automate and innovate everything you need.
- Grow all your resources with Mystical Agriculture (Now includes Tier 6 seeds)
- Build your ideal home with Missing Pieces, Chisel (and Bits), Rustic and more
- If you’re feeling lazy, why not summon a MeeCreeps or two to help you out?
- Dozens of QoL mods to help keep organised, streamline the game and customise everything to the way you want to play.
Minecraft version: 1.12.2
Mod Count: 117
Recommended RAM allocation: 4gb-6gb
Every one of my packs (that is optimised) has Server Files available to download.
If the pack doesn’t have server files then chances are it never will because it is not designed for multi-player or hasn’t been optimised to play online.
You can easily download the server files by clicking on the “Files” tab at the top of the page on Curseforge and then clicking the “+1 Server Pack” button next to the version you want to play.
If running a server is something you are unsure of then I have you covered.
StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting are professionals of the industry with years of experience running Modded Minecraft servers and they provide full premium technical support in your server order for no extra cost.
Set-up, TroubleShooting, Customisation and Configuration, they’ll do it all while you sit back and play with your friends.
Click below for a look at their hosting options.
And if you don’t want to jump straight into server hosting, why not try a free trial to see if it’s something you would enjoy: Start my free Trial Server
If you play this pack and want to be featured here on the Curseforge page and in the Twitch launcher then please get in touch and I will happily look at your content.
You could end up right here!
Thanks to all these amazing mod developers for providing their creations free of charge on Curseforge!
Click on any of the mods below to visit the official page and show your support.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Bad Wither No Cookie - Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Foamflower (by kamildanak)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent’s Gems (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent’s Gems: Extra Parts (by SilentChaos512)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- XNet (by McJty)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
The Simpletons are a rag-tag group of content creators that try and keep focus on community and fun over being the best or biggest in the gaming world.
Most of the members have their own Minecraft series and you’ll see them teaming up to play together on many different servers.
Check them all out here: http://www.simpletonsmc.com/simpletons/
You can also join the official Simpletons Discord here: https://discord.gg/GYtsTY9
If you have enjoyed my packs and want to show your support for the work that goes into them then please consider dropping by my Patreon page.
There tons of epic rewards and you would be helping me continue my work to provide high-quality mod-packs for Minecrafters everywhere!
| The Yeti Pack |
| Fox’N’Blocks |
| Grand Designs |
ModPacks provided here by Robin Galton acting under the pseudonym of “99Blocks” are under the license of the “All Rights Reserved” as found in CurseForge’s ToS.