"Sheep no longer starve to death in Pixelmon :)))"
- If updating from 8.3.1, no files need to be refreshed. Earlier versions will need to refresh hocon and json as usual. See: Updating Pixelmon - Pixelmon Wiki
New Quest Items:
- Armor Pass
- Blue Petal
- Coin Case
- Crown Pass
- Devon Scope
- Fashion Case
- Forage Bag
- Gold Teeth
- Green Petal
- Hi Tech Earbuds
- Holo Caster
- Jade Orb
- Liberty Pass
- Max Honey
- Member Card
- Mystic Ticket
- Oaks Letter
- Oaks Parcel
- Old Sea Map
- Orange Petal
- Pink Petal
- Pokeblock Case
- Professors Mask
- Prop Case
- Purple Petal
- Rainbow Flower
- Rainbow Pass
- Red Petal
- Ride Pager
- Seal Case
- Secret Key
- Silph Scope
- Sonias Book
- Sparkling Stone
- SS Ticket
- Style Card
- Tri Pass
- Yellow Petal
- Z Power Ring
- Z Ring
- Sweets can now be held items. This doesn't affect the evolution method for Milcery, you still interact and dance!
- Raid NPCs will no longer write to world.
- Ribbons can now be given via spec in
- Optimized AI movement.
- Pokemon will no longer spawn on dead players. This isn't a perfect change, as the core of the issue is a vanilla bug. This does however cover a common issue.
- Scrappy, Inner Focus, Oblivious, Own Tempo, & Rattled are now immune to Intimidate.
- Growth and Minimize will no longer affect the Pokemons literal size.
- Searching for eggs in PCs has been improved.
- Wailmer Pails now provide a text response when used on berry and apricorn trees, alongside the Bonemeal particle effect.
- You can now plant on Pokedirt.
- Wooloo and Mareep will once again eat grass and regrow wool.
- Rainbow Wing is no longer consumed when interacting with pokemon that don't have rainbow forms.
- Fixed an issue causing attempted evolution earlier than it should in Raids.
- UI no longer pretends you can Dynamax Primals.
- Fixed a fatal error with Badge Cases.
- Fixed a fatal error with Infuser recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Zygarde cells would spawn too close to each other
- Golden Bottlecaps now work as intended.
- Zygarde cells are now limited to a max of 3 cells around the player, more attempts to spawn cells are now made per pass.
- Mirror Armor will no longer cause a crash under certain circumstances.
- You can no longer seperate your last pokemon from your party via the Reassembly Machine.
- Z-Spikes now uses Groundium-Z instead of Normalium-Z.
- Sleeping bosses will no longer attack everyone.
- Queenly Majesty will now protect allies from priority in doubles.
- Queenly Majesty will also account for Spikes/Mold Breaker, and block Z-Moves.
- Decidueye will no longer activate contact-based moves and abilities.
- Laser Focus will now make sure the next move is a critical hit.
- Fake Out will no longer work twice in a row.
- Tearful Look will no longer claim to have 100 basepower, this was a visual error.
- Pressure no longer takes PP from multi-hit moves multiple times.
- Thousand Arrows now has neutral effectiveness against ungrounded Pokemon.
- Flower Veil now takes Mold Breaker into account.
- Leppa Berries are no longer consumed twice.
- Soul-Heart now works as intended.
- Parting Shot now forces the user to switch Pokemon.
- Z-moves no longer keep the targeting info from the original move, this will prevent them hitting multiple targets in double battles.
- Tactical and Advanced AI won't betray you anymore.
- Fleeing after U-Turn has been used now follows expected behaviour.
- The above change also fixes Eject Button.
- Redstone Ore Quest now recognizes amounts, as do various other quests.
- Added CloningCompleteEvent.
- SetTrainerObject now properly updates name.