New update time! This update includes a couple of new useful mods, new mod updates and a few changes.
* Please note, the CurseForge distribution of The 1.12.2 Pack is forced to use a newer version of VoxelMap which changes the directory of its cache. This means you will have to move it manually to from mods\VoxelMods\voxelMap\cache to voxelmap\cache.
• Added Linking Through the Ages (& Guidebook) which provide an in-game Mystcraft guide-book, mystcraft-info for more page tooltip info, and Just Enough Pattern Banners.
• Config changes, including changes to the Akashic Tome, and fixes to reported bugs over the modpack repository (link: https://bit.ly/2ORbNRi).
• The config changes also include an important change which enables Forge's auto-removal of erroring entities & tile entities (instead of crashing). After testing, this proved to prevent some small issues that affected gameplay. If you notice blocks removed from your world you might want to check your game log & report the issue. Remember to also utilize the auto-backups when needed.
• Updated 20 mods to their latest versions.
• You can see a detailed list of changed files using the Changelogger tool for this update over https://bit.ly/t1122p-cl-v1-2-1