This Modpack is bases on Fabric so it uses Jumploader to load up Fabric.
To play the pack, follow the instructions below:
1. download the PatchworkPatcher from here
2. move the forge mods (listed below) from your mods folder to an other folder (e.g. create a folder named "forge_mods")
3. now double click the downloaded .jar file.
4. select your forge_mods folder as input folder, as output folder you can chose the mods folder of this modpack
5. now click "Patch", the result should look like this:
6. now you have to download PatchworkAPI from here and put it in the mods folder of your modpack.
7. that's it, now you can launch the modpack and play fabric and forge mods!
I hope the instructions are understandable, if you need any help, ask me in the comment section!
Why is it so complicated to play this modpack?
because it is not allowed to upload my modpack with already patched versions of the Forge mods. PatchworkAPI is not on CurseForge too, so it is also not allowed to upload it in modpacks as custom jar.
Some nice Fabric mods are installed too. But the pack is mainly ment to test PatchworkMC.
Good luck setting up the pack and have fun with it.