Re-upload due to a bug where Nutrition was accidentally removed
IMPORTANT: Some pretty big changes went down in update 0.6.0.0 - if you are looking to play a world made in 0.5 or prior, see the changelog for some important information.
NOTE: The quest log was changed! Be sure to update your quest book by clicking on the icon on the top right of the questbook home screen. Thanks for supporting the pack in beta!
- Effortless Building, Anvil Fix
- Enchantment Control, Blockcraftery, Engineer's Decor, Exhausted Stamina, Mystical Lib, Better Questing, BQ Standard Expansion, Compat Skills
- Effortless Building was re-added!
- Returned the effortless building quests, trades, recipes
- Removed a defunct quest related to leatherworks
- Re-enabled the effortless building quests
- Fixed visibility of some sidequests
- Changed "potions of return" in quest rewards to "elixirs of return"
- Added new enchantment descriptions for enchantments which did not have them
- Enchantment descriptions are now only displayed on books
- Removed the anvil level limit
- Removed cumulative anvil repair costs
- Added a set bonus for: invar, mud, botanist sets
- Added long fall boots to the diamond set bonus
- Added new trades to the Leatherworker villager, replacing the defunct "Leather Works" related ones
- Added 15 new loading screen tips, removed 1 obselete tip
- Grave scrolls, maps, atlases are now always kept on death
- New players now spawn with a blank atlas, rather than a filled "#0" atlas
- Flint is no longer consumed in the cracked pearl recipe
- Slightly tweaked lootchest loot spawnrates
- Fixed (hopefully) various crashes with Exhaused Stamina
- Fixed a bug where some quests did not recognize task completion
- Removed ClearView, fixing a very rare crash with thaumcraft