IMPORTANT! The quest book was updated! To update the quest book for an existing world, you must run the command "/bq_admin default load". This can be done manually or by completing the (repeatable) quest book quest "Updating the Pack". Thanks for supporting the pack in beta!
- Rustic Thaumaturgy, Additional Structures, Crayfish Furniture Mod, TOP Addons, FastFurnace, FTBUtilities, FTBLib, VanillaFix, Better Questing, CarryOn, Tips, Animania
- Champions, Serene Seasons, Engineered Golems
- Seasons! Some crops are only fertile during certain times of the year. Better stock up!
- Greenhouses may be constructed to grow out-of-season crops
- Changed the reward for the magic quest to be an inspirations bookshelf
- Large ore veins spawn 1.5x more commonly
- More samples spawn on the surface
- The maximum health obtainable with lifeblood crystals is now 20 hearts
- The Spectrite Dungeon is now enabled. Use a spectrite compass to find it!
- Some loot tables have been tweaked slightly
- New villager type has been added, the Gambler! Trade your coins for shiny loot boxes
- New champion enemies have a rare chance of spawning! They spawn with anywhere from 1-4 stars of difficulty, and drop better loot the more difficult they are to defeat
- Diamond armor-wearing zombie/skeleton bosses no longer spawn
- Endermites no longer inflict wither
- Endermites now teleport attackers away sometimes. There may be a way to counteract this...
- Pirate hats now grant luck
- All baubles trinkets will now spawn with a modifier
- The Antique Atlas has been completely retextured in color! Credit goes to golrithsaa for originally making the texture pack, which has been carefully updated for 1.12, improved upon, and adapted to fit the Traverse biomeset by myself
- North compass, spectrite compass, barometer were added to SmartHUD
- Turkey from Familiar Fauna can now be ground in the crusher
- You now start with a Season Clock in your backpack
- Scrolls, codexes can be placed in inspirations bookshelves
- Some more loading screen tips were added
- Wooden & stone gears can now be crafted
- Soapy water bucket no longer duplicates the bucket
- Some biomes had the wrong icons in the antique atlas
- Platinum, Silver axes now treechop properly
- Golden fishing rod, reliquary fishing rod don't fish up fish but WILL fish up treasure and junk (investigating this)
- If you die in the beneath, your grave may consume some items (!!! bad bug)