"Magical Progression: Arcanus" Coming February 29th
A non-questing magic-based progression modpack that has little/no tech, and has a smooth transition from every major magic mod!
- Tooltips and info cards to give info
- Tons of new recipes
- Items not in any other pack
- *mods* not in any other pack
- Lore about the shattering
- All magic
- Automation, progression, and exploration focused
- An expert pack in its core, including mods many have not seen
- Plays like a sandbox (Choose your own goal, the finish is when you are satisfied with your experience)
- 10+ dimensions to explore
- Enhanced tool customization without tinkers (Via enchants, attributes, and more)
- Tons of potions, ways to brew, and ways to customize them. Mix them together for extra fun!
- No resource animals!
- Mining experience overhauled
- 1.13+ content! New swimming, conduits, and tridents galore!
- Revamped health mechanics
- The first pack to have Divine Favor
- Within the first to have natures aura
- First pack to have Demense
https://forms.gle/sxtYQHPPzjxKy2k67 - Please submit any feedback you have about the pack here, in the comments, or on Reddit! Any of it is appreciated! Even negative!
If you want to do a let's play or showcase, PM me - I might put it on this page or even give you pre-release builds of the pack! If one does do this, it will be extremely helpful for me to study how others play the pack!
If you need any help, found a glitch, or if you are stuck - Open an issue, pm me, or comment on curse!