Requirements: At least 12 GB of total RAM, 2.8 GHz quad core CPU, Nvidia 600 series GPU or better
Current mod list:
/dank/null Ender IO Journey Map Twilight Forest
Advanced Generators Ender Storage JEI & Addons Thermal Foundation & Addons
Ambient Sounds 3 Extra Utilities Level Up! Reloaded Tinker's Construct & Addons
Apple Skin Extreme Reactors More Overlays Tropicraft
Armory Expansion Forgiving Void Morpheus UniDict
Baubles FTB Utilities OTG (OpenTerrainGenerator) Vanilla Vistas
Better FPS Future MC Open Computers Vein Miner
Blue Power Hwyla Pam's Harvest Craft Weather, Storms & Tornadoes
Chance Cubes Immersive Engineering Portal Gun XNet
Chisel, Chisel & Bits Immersive Petroleum Project Red
& Unlimited Chisel Works Iron Chests Industrial Foregoing Quark
Construct's Armory Industrial Foregoing Refined Storage
Cooking for Blockheads Ruins Simple Harvest
Doggy Talents Iron Chests
!! Note: Optifine is HIGHLY recommended even for more powerful computers.
Windows Install Guide:
1. Make sure you have 64x Java installed! It will not run without 64-bit java!
(you can get it here if you don't have it, uninstall any previous versions:
2. Install the Twitch launcher. If you don't know how to install this use google.
( https://www.twitch.tv/downloads/videos/all )
- a: Once twitch is open, go to the **Mods** tab, then select Minecraft.
- b: Select "Browse Modpacks"
- c: Search "Komi's Custom Modpack" - It's the modpack with this same cover picture.
- d: Install the modpack then read the next step.
4. Once the modpack is installed, click the modpack icon in twitch and then click the gear on the
right side next to "Play" and "Versions". Next click profile options and then uncheck
"use system memory settings" and drag it to 8000 MB.
5. Save this setting and then open the modpack.
macOSX/Linux Install Guide:
1. Install MultiMC (link: https://multimc.org/#Download )
2. Install Java 7 - This is needed because Minecraft 1.12.2 is borked on Linux and Mac.
- a: Once MultiMC is installed, go to Java Settings under the Settings tab, then set
"Maximum Memory allocation" to 8192 MB."
- b: set your "Java path" setting in multiMC to where you installed Java 7
4. Download the .zip from this ( https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/komis-modpack/files )
link and save it to your desktop/downloads folder.
5. In multiMC, click "Add Instance" then click "Add from zip" and add the .zip file to multiMC.
It will install the modpack and you should be able to run it once it's installed.
If you have FPS issues install Optifine.
8GB Of allocated ram is required