TomLikeAFox and 99Blocks have teamed up on a few mod-packs in the past but nothing ever truly filled their need for silliness and simplicity.
This pack is the product of wanting to find that special something together. A team-up pack that will last the ages and prove to all that true love never dies…
The pack itself is designed to be fun and light-hearted with a selection of mods that are enticing for any kind of player. But mostly the casual sort.
This is not a kitchen sink pack. It’s also not a challenging pack.
There are only one or two options for progression in Tech and no magic to be found.
That said, the exploration aspect of the pack is quite large and there are many ways to gather resources by collecting living creatures and bringing them home to roost.
- Create technical wonders with Thermal Expansion (With Bells & Whistles)
- Explore the world to find Dungeons to raid, Villages to loot and monsters to kill
- Mini-Moos and Chickens provide a fun and rewarding way to gather and build resources for your larger projects
- Tired of walking? Try taming and breeding the ultimate Chocobo mount!
- End-game is made accessible with Woot, Environmental Tech, Cyclic and more!
- Super light mod list allowing for players to join the fun without needing a computer from the future!
Minecraft version: 1.12.2
Mod Count: 83
Recommended RAM allocation: 3gb-5gb
Every one of my packs (that is optimised) has Server Files available to download.
If the pack doesn’t have server files then chances are it never will because it is not designed for multi-player or hasn’t been optimised to play online.
You can easily download the server files by clicking on the “Files” tab at the top of the page on Curseforge and then clicking the “+1 Server Pack” button next to the version you want to play.
If running a server is something you are unsure of then I have you covered.
StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting are professionals of the industry with years of experience running Modded Minecraft servers and they provide full premium technical support in your server order for no extra cost.
Set-up, TroubleShooting, Customisation and Configuration, they’ll do it all while you sit back and play with your friends.
Click below for a look at their hosting options.
And if you don’t want to jump straight into server hosting, why not try a free trial to see if it's something you would enjoy: Start my free Trial Server
Oh no! There are no videos here!
If you play this pack and want to be featured here on the Curseforge page and in the Twitch launcher then please get in touch and I will happily look at your content.
You could end up right here!
Thanks to all these amazing mod developers for providing their creations free of charge on Curseforge!
Click on any of the mods below to visit the official page and show your support.
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cubic Villager (by alice0)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Dark Utilities (by Darkhax)
- Dungeons2 (by gottsch)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Mini Moos (by DarkVicious)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- Mo' Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers' Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Villager Market (by Face_of_Cat)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Yet Another Core (by DarkVicious)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
The Simpletons are a rag-tag group of content creators that try and keep focus on community and fun over being the best or biggest in the gaming world.
Most of the members have their own Minecraft series and you’ll see them teaming up to play together on many different servers.
Check them all out here: http://www.simpletonsmc.com/simpletons/
You can also join the official Simpletons Discord here: https://discord.gg/GYtsTY9
If you have enjoyed my packs and want to show your support for the work that goes into them then please consider dropping by my Patreon page.
There tons of epic rewards and you would be helping me continue my work to provide high-quality mod-packs for Minecrafters everywhere!
| The Yeti Pack |
| Grand Designs |
ModPacks provided here by Robin Galton acting under the pseudonym of "99Blocks" are under the license of the “All Rights Reserved” as found in CurseForge's ToS.