Deadly Halloween Survival Pack 2020 will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Deadly Halloween Survival Pack 2020
This is a scary Halloween modpack combining a few of the scariest mods for Minecraft 1.12.2. Jumpscares, creepy sounds and deadly monsters will give you a heart attack. It's a fun modpack to play with friends on Halloween. Have a look and see who can survive the longest. It's gonna be tough. Have fun ;)
-many new biomes, animals and monsters (make sure to choose 'Biomes O'Plenty' as the world type when creating a world)
-monsters can break blocks and build their way up
-15% chance for a blood moon to appear and increase the amount of monsters being spawned
-villages have new buildings with useful loot
-completely dark during the night
-spooky ambient sounds
-gravestones save your inventory at death
-don't let it be too dark around you!
- Better Animals Plus by cybercat5555 and itsmeowdev (Link)
- BetterFPS by Guichaguri (Link)
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, TheAdubbz and Glitchfiendmods (Link)
- Blood Moon by Lumien231 (Link)
- DynamicSurroundings by OreCruncher (Link) -OreLib by OreCruncher (Link)
- Eyes In The Darkness by gigaherz (Link)
- Gravestone Mod by henkelmax, bommelmuetze24 and junanas (Link)
- Grue by Shinoow (Link) -DarknessLib by Shinoow (Link)
- Hardcore Darkness by Lumien231 (Link)
- MonsterSwarm by LiSEKS (Link)
- Mutant Beasts by shcott21 and thehippomaster21 (Link)
- No-Holds-Barred-Halloween Mod remade by csb987 (Link)
- Recurrent Complex by Ivorforce (Link) -IvToolkit by Ivorforce (Link)
- Spiders 2.0 by TheCyberBrick (Link)
- SpookyCraft by UpcraftLP, AbsolemJackdaw and EPIIC_THUNDERCAT (Link) -CraftDev Core by UpcraftLP (Link)
- Forge Version: v22.214.171.12479
Note: I take no credit for any of these mods. The given links lead to the original authors or mods
Recommended RAM: 3GB
Download Optifine (Recommended HD U D3 1.12.2) here and move it into the 'mods' folder
Your first night could look like this: