Join our Discord at https://discord.gg/MTTCeZZ to discuss this and our other modpacks!
Warning: This pack is EXTREMELY Experimental. Expect frequent Resets.
THIS PACK IS IN MAINTENANCE-ONLY MODE. NO NEW MODS WILL BE ADDED.
Hello! This is MCAdventureCity, and welcome to ADG Omega 2, the ADG Team's Experimental modpack for 1.13.2! This pack is one of the first modpacks on 1.13.2. It currently contains twenty bleeding-edge mods, currently mostly QOL and small addition mods such as Ore Excavation, Simple Teleporters, or Xaero's Minimap, but will constantly evolve as new ones are released. When Forge for 1.13.2 exits Beta and receives a recommended build, this pack will become our main kitchen sink pack on this version.
Why should you play this pack?
- Constantly Evolving! - This pack will consistently add new mods as 1.13.2 continues to grow.
- Sneak Peek! - As this is one of the first 1.13.2 modpacks, it can help prepare you for what to expect in this modded version, and for future 1.13.2 modpacks!
- Simple Sponge (by Jackyy)
- Iron Chests (by ProgWML6)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Essentials (by Technomancer_isTaken)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- Silent Gear (by SilentChaos512)
- Attained Drops 2 (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Ignition: EnderBags (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- A Block of Charcoal (by Turkey2349)
- GraveStone Mod (by henkelmax)
- [SBM] Wooden Shears (by BuiltBroken)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- Xaero's Minimap (by xaero96)
- GamemodeOverhaul (by marcus_8448)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by Lumien231)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by vsngarcia)
- Simple Teleporters (by Lemonszz)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- CC: Tweaked (by SquidDev)
- Xaero's World Map (by xaero96)
- LemonLib (by Lemonszz)
it doesnt work for me, how do i make it work?
In reply to arandomguywaschoosen:
We need more information, such as a crash report or log. By the way though, this pack has been discontinued for a year now, so don't expect any new updates.
You should change /gamemode 1 to gamemode overhaul - it has better configuration and more features.
In reply to forrgge:
Thank you for the suggestion, 0.3.0 which will be releasing today will change that.