THIS VERSION WON'T WORK ON DEDICATED SERVERS - USE v1.1.1!
IF YOU'RE UPGRADING FROM AN OLD VERSION, DELETE THE OLD CONFIG FILE FIRST!
If you've modified the default settings, make a copy of your config file so you can copy down the changes once you've loaded in the new config.
- Cave/Cavern Biomes are now referred to as Regions to avoid confusion.
- Lava Depth is now called Liquid Altitude, since it applies to whatever liquid may be used for lava/water (see Additions below).
- Renamed many config options such that related options are now adjacent when sorted alphabetically
- Vertical/Horizontal Compression --> Compression - Vertical/Horizontal
- Top/Bottom Generation Altitude --> Cavern Top/Bottom Altitude
- Ravines and underwater ravines now spawn. This can be disabled in the config.
- Added option for custom water or lava blocks for cave/cavern generation
- Added option for custom frequency values for cave, cavern, and water region frequencies. For all my experimenters out there trying to fine-tune their caves!
- Fixed Better Caves wrongly spawning caves and caverns in BiomesOPlenty Nether biomes.
- Caves no longer make swiss cheese out of the ocean floor.
- Fixed bug where chunks reaching max build height would not spawn caves.
- Fixed bug where lava cavern was used instead of water cavern in edge smoothing regions of water caverns.