This mod is a re-creation of the Allay, a cute little mob introduced to us by Mojang, who is planned to be featured in Minecraft 1.19.
It spawns in flower forest biomes(this can be changed in the config), is attracted to Note blocks and will dance around them until it receives an item from you.
Giving the Allay an item will request him to search for more of the same item. After picking up more items it will return to the Note block where it was dancing, and look again for items.
The Allay will return to its note block if: - it searched for more than 3 minutes
It will drop its items if the player right clicks on it with an empty hand
News in Allay v2.0
1. Dyeing - you can color any allay with dye items now
2. Glowing - you can make them glow by right clicking on them with a glow ink sac - glow effect can be removed by right clicking on them with a regular ink sac
3. AI movements fixes - now the allay won't start wandering around after dropping the collected item(s).
4. Collecting items improved - now the allay will first check if there is more item that it can collect in the near and will only head back to drop the item(s) if he can't find any.
5. The allay is now less transparent.
6. The Size has increased a bit.
These were suggested by thanos123321igetitok from curseforge and by Enderjora from planetminecraft
News in Allay v3 * (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 1.17.1, 1.18.1 and 1.18.2)
-allays can be tempted with cookie, disc, jukebox and noteblock -they are tamable and breedable with cookies -after its tamed you can remove its saved noteblock position by clicking on it with an empty hand -there are 2 models for the allay and can be selected by changing the model value to 0 or 1 in the common config